The avocado health benefits reach beyond every other fruit benefits on the list which make it the healthiest among all.
We all love avocados, and we consume these fruits as often as possible. However, most of us do the same mistake and throw their seeds away.
Apparently, the seed of the avocado is extremely health, as it includes 65% of the amino acids in the fruit, and it contains more fiber than any other fruit.
Most of the avocado health benefits are bonded to its seeds, and these are the most important ones:
– they will energize the body and provide the strength it needs for the entire day
– the avocado seed has powerful anti- inflammatory properties, so it is excellent in the prevention and treatment of arthritis
– due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties, it soothes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, treats stomach issues, fights inflammation and treats diarrhea
– due to its flavonol content, the avocado seed will effectively fight against cancer
– the newest research found that the avocado seed is high in collagen, so it effectively tightens and rejuvenates the skin.
– these miraculous seeds will help you burn excess body fat quickly, and will also provide a feeling of fullness. All you need to do is to add some seeds to your shakes, salads, or smoothies.
Note that some people may develop an allergic reaction to avocado.
These allergies may be of two kinds: people with a tree-pollen allergy may experience local symptoms in their mouth and throat soon after consuming avocado. */Sore Throat Treatment/*
In the second case, called a latex-fruit syndrome since it is linked to latex allergy, the individual may experience symptoms like vomiting, stomachache or generalized urticaria, and may even become life-threatening.
Source: Raw Holistic Health