Beetroot is a traditional cure for leukemia. This vegetable contains the amino acid betaine which has anticancer properties. Therapy, which includes a daily dose of beet juice or grated beetroot have a positive effect on leukemia and many other types of cancer.
Beets is unique because it has a high content of anti-carcinogenic substances and carotenoids. This vegetable is also an excellent source of folic acid. Thus, beets protect the body from premature aging and helps in the fight against many diseases.
Betacyanin is a pigment that gives beets the red color. This pigment is absorbed into the blood which increases the ability of blood to transport oxygen up to 400%.
Do not dispose of the leaves of beets. They are rich in vitamin C, folic acid, beta-carotene, chlorophyll, iron and potassium. Since, from the leaves you can make juice or prepare them like spinach.
Medicinal properties of beets:
– Beetroot is a traditional cure for leukemia. This vegetable contains the amino acid betaine which has anticancer properties. Therapy, which includes a daily dose of beet juice or grated beetroot have a positive effect on leukemia and many other types of cancer.
– Fibers that contain beets can lower blood cholesterol by up to 40%.
– Regular consumption helps against diseases caused by oxidative stress.
– Helps to maintain the elasticity of arteries. Regular consumption of beets can help prevent varicose veins.
– Although the amount of iron contained in beetroot is not very high, the quality is excellent. Iron from beets is a powerful tool for cleaning the body of toxins and blood production. That’s why beets is very effective in treating many diseases caused by toxins.
– It is known that beets normalize blood pressure.
– Beetroot is particularly recommended for pregnant women because of the high content of folic acid. Folic acid can prevent many diseases in newborns.
– Beetroot juice improves the function of the liver and bile and prevents constipation.
– Beet juice combined with carrot, is an excellent remedy for the problems with the kidneys and gall bladder.
– It is known that beetroot can help with many other diseases: headache, toothache, dysentery, ischemia, skin problems, menstrual pain.