How to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes you say?
There are many different methods for getting rid of the dark circles or bags under your eyes. Most of these require special skin treatments which may cost you a decent amount.
Our nature (As Always), offers all of these for free and all we have to do is just accept these gifts.
Many people these days have developed issues related to eye fatigue and the main reason behind it is long hours of working on computer and mobile. Lifestyle is getting hectic resulting into lack of sleep, bright displays on mobiles, and increased use of electronic media, which eventually affects the eyes. Eye bags and dark circles can now be found from very young age but here are
You can learn how to get rid of bags under eyes with these 5 surefire remedies and easily cope up with the situation.
1. Tea Bag Application
– Tea bags may not just work as the coolant for the eye but they work as mild diuretic that drain out the fluid trapped below your eyes called as eye bags.
Keep the washed tea bags in refrigerator for cooling before placing them over your eyes as this will instantly relax the strained eyes. This gives instant relief and more importantly it relaxes the eye muscles and reduces bloating below the eyes.
Tea is also the natural source of anti-oxidant that removes the dark circles formed around the eyes due to eye fatigue. It induces vasoconstriction that means the contraction of the vessels under the skin resulting into lightening of the dark circles.
2. Potato and Cucumber Slices
– You can use either of these two. Cut the slices from potato or cucumber and keep them in refrigerator for cooling. Putting this slices on the eyes before sleeping would relax the strained muscles mostly responsible for dark circles and eye bags. Potato also has the lightening agents that would check the pigmentation around the eyes.
3. Aloe Vera Cooing Mask
– Now a days aloe cooling masks are readily available with the aloe gel filling.
The natural cooling properties of aloe vera are concealed in this eye pack. It is easy to use and fuss free. You can put it back to the refrigerator after every use.
Wear this cooling mask while going to bed as it will contract the vessels below the eyes and drain away the puffiness. It can be used to relieve pain and irritation in eye resulted after the whole day’s work.
4. Use the Gadget to Track Your Sleeping Pattern
– Tracking the sleeping pattern manually is not possible but there are gadgets available in the market that may track your sleep.
This wearable device would get connected to your phone and would track the sleeping pattern. You can configure the alarm in such a way that it will wake you up only when you are in the lightest phase of sleep. Hence, it will be the best way to rest your eyes and avoid interruption from the deep sleep.
5. Hemorrhoid Cream
– Though this is not recommended by your medical practitioner, it is still the solution for eye bags used by most of the celebrities.
The cream works for tightening the skin below the eyes and removes the puffiness. The cream has typical odor that usually makes it difficult for frequent use. Adding a moisturizer to it would aid the application. As this cream is not meant for eyes, be careful while using it and most importantly you may avoid any direct contact with the eye.
The above five surefire ways will surely teach you how to get rid of bags under eyes and reduce the puffiness and dark circles over time but it calls for lot of patience.
Those looking for the instant results may try out make-up options to conceal the puffiness and dark circles. Below are handy make-up tips to conceal the dark circles and puffiness effectively.
- Use the concealer having orange tone as it will give good coverage. You need to apply it in triangular patch below the eye for flawless coverage of the dark circles and puffiness.
- You can reduce the appearance of the eye bag by concealing the shadow of the eye bag instead of eye bag itself. It will camouflage the whole thing.
- Using a nude eyeliner to open up the eye would give a fresh look.
Start working on the tired look as it will otherwise become your permanent companion. Have plenty of water and say no to alcohol for proper sleep that would give you the fresh look that you always wanted!
Carol is a full time content writer. She mainly writes on beauty and fashion related subjects. She regularly contributes for US Premium Garcinia Cambogia, an online store for garcinia cambogia fruit extract, that helps to shed unwanted fact from the body.