Almost every single one of us had this unpleasant period in his life and surely got caught asking the question how to get rid of diarrhea.
Well besides the already well-known medications which our doctor will prescribe to us, there are many other more natural approaches to this persistent health state which can help you deal with it.
The diet regime would be the key factor in every aspect of the treatment.
Proper diet for diarrhea is imminent when diarrhea lasts longer, two days or more. Constant diarrhea accompanied by abdominal cramps can be due to many causes like from some viral diseases up to eating bad food… So the first thing you must do to stop diarrhea is to change your diet regime and start some precise diet.
Try some of these for a start…
– Breakfast – green corn bread, a cup of yogurt
– Snack – grated apple
– Lunch – mild chicken soup, non-boiled chicken breast meat fried without fat, boiled carrots
– Snack – freshly squeezed lemonade, sweetened with honey
– Dinner – Grilled Agaricus (Mushrooms), black toast bread, quince leaves tea
– Breakfast – piece of pie made of fresh cheese, a glass of kefir
– Snack – baked apple
– Lunch – mild soup with rice, boiled beef, mashed potatoes
– Snack – cup of apple juice
– Dinner – stew of carrots, black toast and chamomile tea with honey
– Breakfast – black toast with butter and rose hips jam
– Snack – cup stewed quince
– Lunch – peas with chicken, a slice of rye bread
– Snack – fresh squeezed juice of red grapefruit
– Dinner – carrots cake, quince leaves tea
– Breakfast – boiled egg, a piece of lean ham, black toast coated with butter, probiotic yogurt
– Snack – cup cooked rice sweetened with honey
– Lunch – tuna with herbs, boiled potatoes
– Snack – grated apple
– Dinner – two integral biscuits, tea with honey lime
– Breakfast – toasted dark bread, a piece of green cheese, fruit yogurt
– Snack – banana smoothie
– Lunch – steamed rice with boiled carrots, boiled beef
– Snack – compote of cherries
– Dinner – savory muffin, quince leaves tea
The quince leaves can also help you with diarrhea!
Tea from the leaves of quince and quince juice helps with problems caused by diarrhea.
You can make this tea by putting 2-3 quince leafs in a cup of boiled, hot water.
Then, the container is capped, allowed to stand for 15 minutes and then the leaves are removed. When the tea cools, it should be drunk with ease.
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 50 g of rice, salt, 1 dl cooked tomatoes, 1 teaspoon sugar, finely chopped basil.
Preparation: Fry in olive oil the finely chopped onion and grated carrot. Pour water, add rice and salt and cook the rice until soften.
Stir in the cooked tomatoes, sugar, and basil and leave them to boil for a short time.
Ingredients: 5 dl milk, 250 g flour, 5 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons sugar, a little bit of salt, 1 teaspoon cumin, 20 g yeast, 1 egg for coating on top, a little cumin for sprinkling on top.
Preparation: Whisk the oil, sugar, salt and cumin. In this mix add the diluted yeast, milk and flour. Knead the hard dough same as for bread preparation.
Make small muffin shapes. To each muffin, use a knife to make some decoration, then sprinkle them with caraway and arrange them in a greased baking pan and bake at medium heat.
You can sprinkle a little salt on top of the muffins, but before that pour the whipped egg first. Before baking, leave them in the pan to grow a bit. Can be served with sour cream or yogurt.
The most important solution of how to get rid of diarrhea is the intake of a large amount of water each day.
During this period, your body loses a lot of fluids which may then lead to dehydration which is noticeable after some period of time.
During this periods try to drink water with better quality.