You can grow the Japanese fungus Kombucha by yourself and you will feel its benefits after you start consuming it.
The cultivation is very simple and the consumption of Kombucha tea is of great importance for sick and healthy people, and Kombucha is also a versatile cure.
Cultivation of the Kombucha:
From your friend, relative or acquaintance get the fungus Kombucha, glass bowl (jar) with liquid (300-400ml) where the Kombucha was held in.
All you need is:
- 2 liter jar (you should not use metal or plastic bowl)
- Sugar (you can use the white sugar but we recommend you brown sugar) – 70 grams or3.5 tablespoons.
- Indian or Russian tea (bag or bulk).
In a healthy, clean enameled pot boil 1 liter of water with 70 grams sugar. Once you boil it, put it away and add one bag or one and a half teaspoon crushed tea. Cover it and let it rest for 15-20 minutes. Than you strain it trough a thick sieve and let it cool down to 30 degrees.
The Kombucha (that you got) is removed from the jar and washed with lukewarm water and than it is placed on a plate.
Put the liquid, that the Kombucha was held, in 2 liter jar and add the tea. Then the fungus is gently put down in the jar at the surface of the tea. It may sink but you do not need to worry.
The jar is covered with double gauze and fastened with a rubber band and put in a dimly lit room at room temperature from 18 to 25 degrees. After 7-10 days the tea is fermented and reaches the necessary acidity, which means that the liquid is ready for use.
Then the fungus is removed from the jar and placed in a plate. From the ready fluid it is separated 300-400 ml for the next cycle and the rest is strained trough a thick sieve and collected in a glass bottle and it is put in a cold place (fridge) and then it can be consumed.
With the new cycle in the preparation of Kombucha you can make a bigger amount, for example in a 3-4 liter jar but you should be careful, the dosing of ingredients (sugar and tea) must be according to the quantity of the liquid.
In this tea, add the separated acidic liquid (300-400ml) and the fungus will descend to the surface of the liquid. Cover it with double gauze and fasten it with a rubber band and put the tea away for 7-10 days to ferment.
These are the benefits of the regular consumption of Kombucha
- With the regular use of Kombucha you will prolong your life because the Kombucha slows down the aging process.
- It purifies the blood vessels from fat.
- Prevents heart attack and liver disorder.
- Lowers the blood pressure.
- The regular use of Kombucha is an excellent prevention against cancer (many people suffering from cancer were cured).
- An outstanding remedy for the cataract and all intestinal problems.
- Strengthens the kidney and eliminates the excess fluid in the body.
- Dissolves gallstones.
- Significantly improves breathing.
- Reduces weight.
- Helps with menopausal difficulties.
- Cures the constipation.
- Strengthens the muscles and tendons of the legs.
- Prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- Removes nausea and drowsiness while driving.
- And it also has a positive effect on potency and prostate.
Consumption: You have to drink 100ml three times a day, one hour before breakfast and lunch and in the evening drink it 2-3 times before sleeping.