Some studies made, have proven that with consumption of just two bananas a day the body gets enough power for 90 min of hard work. However, the bark of the banana is no less important than the result!
Rich in nutrients, fantastic taste and an excellent addition to a variety of pastries, bananas, because of these properties, surely belong to the list of favorite fruit. But did you know that you can take advantage of their peel too?
Here are a few interesting uses of banana peels
1. Teeth whitening – Want beautiful white teeth – then use the banana peel. Rub your teeth with its inner side, every day for two weeks, and soon you will see the results.
2. Remove skin warts – You have a problem with the appearance of skin warts. This problem can be solved using a banana peel. Not that it will make them disappear but it will prevent their further occurrence. Place a piece of the bark on top of the wart, tighten it with bandage and leave it on overnight. Repeat the process until warts are completely gone.
3. Treatment for acne and wrinkles – for skin care in general, the banana bark presents an excellent remedy. It contains antioxidants and anti aging properties, hydrates and nourishes the skin … Simply swipe the peel of banana to the skin on the face, especially on inflamed and problematic areas and let it stand for half an hour. Do this on regular daily basis.
4. Reduce rashes and itching – Rub the inside of the banana peel at the area of insect bites or dry skin. This will reduce the itching and redness.
5. Treatment of psoriasis – The banana peel can not completely cure this skin disease but it can soothe its symptoms for sure.
6. Analgesic – the banana peel is excellent and as an analgesic. If you have painful areas on your body, just rub them with the bark of banana.
7. Feed your roses with it – The banana peel is rich in calcium and magnesium which flowers love the most. Place the peel along the roots of the roses.
8. Shiny flowers leaves – Wipe the leaves of flowers from dust and dirt with the inner side of the banana peel.
9. Polish the silver – Mix the banana peel with water, then put the mixture on a soft cloth and start polishing the silver.
10. Polish you shoes too – Just rub your shoes with the inner side of the banana peel, and then polish the surface with a soft cloth.