Healthy lifestyle has many benefits, from strengthening the immune system to better skin condition.
However, motivation can be a story in itself.
Vogue asked the most famous faces from the fashion catwalks for advice on how to feel and look good.
Considering their silhouettes and their way of living, they certainly know what they’re talking about!
– I prefer organic food and drinking alkaline water. I like to be healthy and active. I grew up with gymnastics, and for about 12-14 years i am practicing yoga. I love to exercise a lot and keep the body in shape!
Rosie Huntington – Whiteley
– I was never attracted by sudden diets. I grew up on a farm, and when I`ve wanted to reduce weight or conduct detoxification, i was simply avoiding carbohydrates and refined sugars. So, my advice for a healthier diet is – nothing extreme.
– When i`m with my mom, then I’m the happiest and healthiest. She has always taught me how to eat healthy. Always cooked food from the garden, which has always been organic. I grew up in the northern Netherlands, where I had the opportunity to eat healthy. Now i try occasionally to go home. I feel good when i am in one time zone, when i rest each night and spend time outdoors.
– I’m smitten with vinyasa flow yoga and Pilates. Since i live in Sweden, i`m provided with good seafood, so i cook a lot of fish with vegetables.
Freja Beha Erichsen
– The key to my health are the short breaks while i`m traveling. It is also important and the healthy food – especially fruits, due to vitamins. Water is important for the good skin appearance. Also, i quit smoking!
– The only diet on which I have ever been is the diet according to the blood groups – using it for 5 years. The biggest contract signs are offered to the girls who are healthy – their eyes shiny which you can not fake it.
– I sleep enough, drink plenty of water and avoid sweetened drinks. I`m focused on healthy eating and I want to be healthy.
– All you intake, you have to expand. I’m not afraid to work hard at anything. Also, when my son eats broccoli, he thinks it’s dessert! 🙂
– I think it’s important to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables – I love fruit! Also, make sure that you get enough sleep. As for exercise, i really like walking. During every jobs in Paris i try to walk as much as i can and I love running and yoga.
– Drinking plenty of water, but never on diets. People think that models do not eat anything – but you`ll change your opinion if you would see me in some restaurant!
I eat ice cream and cake, but it’s all a question of balance.
When i eat these foods, later i’ll probably spend a few hours in the gym.
– I get the best feeling when I avoid wheat, dairy products and sugar, but i regularly make an exceptions. 🙂